Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dragonball roadshow~

26/02/2009-28/02/2009
I m so so so lazy since the holidays start. 1 day, i heard that there is vacancy available at acer-intel dragonball roadshow. So i decided to work there for 3 days because the salary is not bad. RM300 for 3 days !! Wow ! Someone gonna work for half month to get the same amount of pay. XD

Dragonball Evolution

The game i look after, Kamehameha Challenge (throw the ball into the holes)


Frens in dragonball roadshow

guys~

souvenirs get from the roadshow : 1 toy n 1 dragonball mouse pad. Hehe =p


I love this job very much. It's probably because the job is quite easy n relax as things u need to do are play n look after the game only. However, RM300 is not easy to earn also. My legs damn pain because standing from 9.30am-10.30pm for 3 days. =<
One more thing, kb mall have no food to eat besides fast food. I gonna vomit when c all those fast food after having fast food as my meals for 3 days. >.<"

1 comments:

燕府 said...

so gud.. din ajok me.. im very lack of $$ now.. XP
Yea~[N]

Post a Comment