Saturday, October 10, 2009

cultural night

09/10/2009

phew, it's already around 12am and i m just back from cultural night and dinner.

Curtin's students who enrolled in the subject malaysian studies need to take part in the performance as its worth 15%. My group's performance is about chinese ethnic festival and unluckily i m choosed to become Qu Yuan of DUAN WU festival.
Sien dao bao~ =.="

I m Qu Yuan (but i feel myself look like monk, someone even tot i m goin to ppl's funeral. Zzz...)

My malaysian studies' group

eeeeeeeeeee

3 main characters (qu yuan, majesty and traitor)


performer from other group (财神hat + smily face. looks funny right ?)



After the event ended, we (my malaysian studies group members) went for dinner at town. The food is cheap, nice and worth. kekeke.... ^^


the look of surrounding

招牌豆腐

奶油猪肉饭炒底(the rice is fried rice =p)

柳橙蛋白汁


Although my group didnt get top 3 in the performance but we enjoyed ourselves very much. We are very happy and it's a good experience for me.

Will upload my performance video in this post once i get it. stay tuned.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha, i agree.

really look like monk, especially with that fan on your hand.

as for the white cloth, it makes you seems like going for funeral.

haha, the 财神 looks more like clown. lol XD

Jin Hong said...

lolz... >.<"

Post a Comment