Wednesday, March 17, 2010

childhood times

"When i was just a little boy, i asked my mother what will i be... Will i be happy, will i be rich..."
lalalalalala~ I know most of you guys know this song right ? haha....

Childhood times. hmm... might be already 10 years ago for me yet some memory still staying clear in my mind.

This game is call jumping aeroplane "跳飞机". Throw a stone on it and jump from 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...

super mario !! the famous arcade tape game... Lol...

blowing bubble. That time selling each for Rm0.10. haha...

Just some normal erasers printed with country's flag but we have a lot of fun with them.

my hero when i was small - power ranger !! haha.... i like the red ranger and white ranger. xD

just a simple game made with paper, i forgot its name already. paiseh...

bubble gum

tora chocolate with toy inside...

my childhood tattoo come from the wrapping paper of this chewing gum. =)

dragonball ! kamehameha~~~~~~~~


Missing those time ?
Yes i do. The life with no worries and stress...


1 comments:

Richard Tan said...

sad case, childhood passed~ haiz

Post a Comment