Friday, February 5, 2010

Scholarships application spree


"Even though i come from a single-parent family, I have a dream to pursue tertiary education and achieve my goals. To be frank, i was a student who did not score well in my STPM... " Just a simple starting of my scholarship application essay.


These days, i have been busying apply for scholarships. Curtin, Shell, Honda, YTL, Petronas... What i can say said is scholarships application are not as easy as you think. Instead, it is a bit troublesome. Lol... There are quite a lot procedures to do, such as fill in the form, certify your certificates, get testimonials and the worst, write essays. Yeah, i know we won't get anything by just sitting there right ?


I was touched when i hear words from my high school teacher.
Me : Thank you so much teacher, for writing me a testimonial.
Teacher : No need to thanks me, this is what i should do. See you success in your study and future is already the best reward for teacher.

Hope that my stpm background won't affected me in getting scholarships and really wish i can get one of them please. (pray...

0 comments:

Post a Comment