Sunday, April 4, 2010

breakfast, lunch, dinner

"Breakfast, eat like the emperor; lunch, eat like the civilian; dinner, eat like the beggar."
This is what i heard from the old saying. Due to the weight losing program of mine, i have to do something as the deadline is coming. huhuhu....

My nutritious breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 apple and oatmeal with milo. The must for every morning.

Normal lunch: Usually i will have my lunch at campus. Just try to avoid some fried and oily food lo. This is my favourite pan mee opposite the road i stay. =)

Low budget dinner: Dinner time ! I have to cut down the servings size of carbohydrate, sometimes maybe dont touch the rice at all. Seriously, i dont like this. Anyway, i will cook at home once in a month maybe. haha...

**I didn't touch junk food, biscuits and bread for 1 month already. Argh.... >.<"


Extra !!
This is my wounded hand after fighting with my 2 stupid housemates !! -.-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment