Sunday, April 11, 2010

hi again


2 weeks tuition free week is ended. Tomorrow will be the time which the classes, assignments, lab reports, projects, quizzes saying hi to me again. Argh.... i don't like stress lar. >.<"

Although my 2 weeks holidays are a bit dull, yet i am satisfied with it as i make some new nice friends during the holidays, gained some knowledges and most important, i can sleep as long as i like. Lol... xD

i have bought myself a new pair of slipper (my friends said my previous slipper very ugly, look like ah pek ==) Is it nice ?


Time is walking non-stop. No matter how much you don't like to face some particular things (for example exam), you also will meet it at the last. So, just take it easy. Cheers ! ^^
~Good luck Jh~

2 comments:

Eunice Mayhoong said...

good luck and all the best in everything! =)

Jin Hong said...

thank you ya =)

Post a Comment