Friday, May 21, 2010

I am emo

Since the starting of this new semester, i thought emo this feeling already totally deleted from my life. Until today, i only realized that it is still there, buried inside the deep of my heart !

Final exam is coming soon, i feel so stress because i seems to be don't know anything & i still have so many tasks waiting for me to complete. The midterm results which can't reach my satisfactory making me feel so worried. I need to maintain my results to ensure my study dream can be realised.

Last Sunday was Mother's day, i have wished my mom after thinking for so long (because i don't have the courage to say out those words). Thinking about my family, wondering how many more mother's day can i pass together with my mom, worrying about her sickness which seems getting serious. I already lost my dad, i don't want to lost my mom already, i don't want be an orphan !! Worrying about my sister's future whom already not going to school, worrying about my brother whom still does not mature, finding ways to solve the conflicts among the family. I am not around them and i feel myself so useless that i can't do anything that may help to improve the condition.

Sometimes, i am wondering that am i invisible ? am i so inconspicuous ? Ya, i know i am not humour, not pro in attracting people attention, not smart enough, i can't blame others. Find me when only need help and then the rest of the time treat me as stranger ? okay, fine. I hope i wont be "blind" anymore.

Sorry, i am really emo now~

12 comments:

Jin Hong said...

by passer:
I used to be an emo person everyday before but now i am trying to live happily and enjoy the life. Sometimes it is hard to keep smiling in front of others when i am been stressed by many problems. thank you, I know i can and i will get over it. =)

Jin Hong said...

by passer: sorry, i accidentally deleted ur comment. can u please post it again so that i can still see it in the future and take it as my reference. tq

Anonymous said...

Life isn't easy. But it depends on how you face them. Sometimes, it can be so simple but sometimes not. You lost and you will gain something else at the same time. This is the process. Maybe you can't find a solution now but there is always a rainbow after the rain. It sounds hard but that is the truth. Nothing can't be solved, right? Be positive is the only way to keep you tough. Hope you will overcome it very soon and good luck :)

cheer up ~

Anonymous said...

Don't look back now. As long as you keep your head high, no matter how hard you have to swallow back the tears, you will go on.

The world is for the survivors. But obstacles are crossable. Some may take a simple leap, some may have to go step by step. But never give up. There is always a way for every problem that you may face today.

Few years from now, you can look back at what you have been through.

Now is not the time for emoing..

Good luck and May God bless you.

by passer :)

Jin Hong said...

Sometimes i feel this world is so unfair to me. Why should i always be the one who facing so many obstacles ? When is my turn to stay relax and enjoy the life fully without any worries ?
Anyway, i am much better already today. thank you to both of you.

Anonymous said...

You should count yourself lucky. There are so many people out there envying you. What you deem as mountain could be just an ant hill. Even the richest man in the world has worries.

We live within our own standard. Do you really want to stay relax and doing nothing? hahaha.. Don't u think it will be a very boring life? ;D

Be adventurous.. young man... you are only young once...

by passer :)

Richard Tan said...

人生最大的成就是从失败中站起来。要用心,不要操心,烦心。

Jin Hong said...

hope everything will going better =)

gingerbread said...

Be tough buddy! Just remember to be tough and you can overcome every obstacles that coming to you! and for the last paragraph in your blog, are you referring to..... him?

-jiang

Jin Hong said...

jiang,

tqtq, i miss u very much~
my last paragraph sure not referring to "him". You know, some friends in uni very realistic de, when got assignment submission date or test, they very good with you, want you to teach them. But that is minority only la. Just sometimes very beh song lo. haha...
This characteristic sounds like the "him" hor ? that's why i don't like !! lol... =)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

gingerbread said...

hahahaha! it is like talking about him! n seriously, I MISS U ALOT TOO! cant wait to be back in Dec, and meet up with u!!!! GOOD LUCK for your exam okay!! u can do it buddy! i know you can, have some faith!

-jiang-

Post a Comment