Sunday, August 30, 2009

ONE month at Miri

Day passes day, night passes night, i m already 1 month here, curtin miri sarawak.

Starting with cannot used to the environment around,
really feel want to phone friends to chat at every night because i m killing by loneliness & boredom, but i scared u guys think me . So i everyday phone different ppl. Lolz... After tat, i keep control myself from disturbing u all le because i know, i phone u all 1st and 2nd time still ok la, then after that u all sure dislike de. Right ?
until... Today i can suit well to the surroundings. I hope my life at here is getting better, and definitely it is. Haha... =)

Anyways, there are still quite a lot of differences between here n west malaysia.

For examples:

only 7am, but the day is already as bright as 9am at west malaysia.


7pm now, the day is so dark already huh ?!


the cheapest food in miri >> kolo mee. Only RM2 ! But kolo mee here is without soysauce and darksauce 1.


I went for a haircut because my hair already long like mushroom and messy like the grass. Hehe.. Issit nice ? But i cant use my innocent face to cheat ppl d. xD

3 comments:

Jin Hong said...

wat is tat lai de ?
-.-"

s said...

someone spams u lo dont click anyone of those haha

they just happened to be desperate enough =D

Anonymous said...

LOL XD

Post a Comment