Saturday, September 5, 2009

Independence day's outing

Since it's public holidays, i n my curtin's frens went to Tanjung Lobang beach. We take taxi there and it cost RM 20 per person for 2-way trip.

PlaYing At the PlayGrouNd




Snacks' stall

Group photo

I wan to play tis !! Got engine on it 1. But i duno wat's the name xD Wonder either it will still flying with my weight on it ? Hehe...
I bought a batman kite with RM 14, but i havent touch, the sibu's kite champion (the tallest guy) make it fly to the sky d bcz the end of the thread didnt tie up. Lol... Then he buy another same de kite back for me. Haha... The boss give us RM 2 discount for the 2nd kite. >.<"



After the sunset, we go to nearby restaurant to have our dinner. I like the black pepper deer meat and the fried kangkung with belacan, so sien 4get to take the pic. Anyway it just cost RM 9 per person, worth~
I m so relax today, really have fun at Tanjung Lobang beach.

2 comments:

s said...

it was a great day, i love beach =D

Jin Hong said...

ya, it's so relax at beach. i like the wind !

Post a Comment