Wednesday, September 9, 2009

unLucky

Recently i m so unlucky, many problems poped up at the place i stay.

1st : my electric usage is over for the 1st month n i need to pay RM 32.60 for it. sienzz...

2nd : the leaking aircond. This stupid aircond start leaking after the technician serviced it. After i complained, the technician come to fix it BUT the problem bcome more worst. This process repeated 3 times and the problem getting worse everytime after the technician came. I suffered with this problem around 1 weeks ++... I m so tension bcz of sleepless night , my wet bed and i m busy with wiping the leaking water once i m in the room.
I almost crazy d until i tape the leaking hole around the aircond n put a plastic bag beside it. =.="


3rd : no water supply. Bcz of the idiot constructor, the pipe in my area is burst. My area have no water supply. I went to buy a dozen of drinking water and carried them back. The 1.5km road is so long~ No choice, i used 2 bottle of drinking water to bath + wash face + brush teeth. Haiz... so pity about myself. Now i jz realised the importance of water.


i need luck to chase away all those unlucky things from me ! Please give me some luck k ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya, you should feel happy for all those bad luck. cause good luck always following at the back of bad luck. be happy, no worries~ lol XD

Jin Hong said...

hope so ba. thanks.. hehe ^^

s said...

i'll lend you my luck =D

Anonymous said...

can lend me too? just wanna top up luck. lol XD

Post a Comment