Thursday, December 31, 2009

Realize

Friendship, the thing which i love for so many years yet make me suffered a lot.

Now, i realize something...

In our life, each period we will meet different group of friends. It is very very hard to find a true friend whom care about you anytime`anywhere and can accompany you from the beginning
until the end. It is easy to make friend with stranger but once the friend change back to become stranger, the friendship might meet the end already.

I have tried my best to maintain and cherish the friendship with my friends. In return, they might be only find you when they need your help; doesn't care about you; backstabbing behind
of you. Yeah i am sad because of these things but what for ? I cannot control others for caring about me and treat me as friend as what i did to them ! Maybe they just a passerby in my life, the person who make me understand and learn more things.

The life is recycling, lose and get...


From my senior:"In kl area, a person can be easily changed by environment and friends. Because they always playing around and having fun. They will feel like friendship is not important already as they can simply go play with normal friends." ya, it might be true...
错的地方,错的时间,只要有对的人,什么都可以成为对的感觉。It means that no matter when and where you are, as long as there is someone there, you both can be friends.

I am not as stupid as i thought myself are. Just a perceptual person. (感性的人) Surroundings have made me to a person who care about friendship. I am what i am and i am glad of it~ Maybe i should learn to give up for deep friendship.

2 comments:

Richard Tan said...

本来无一物,何处惹尘埃?

Jiang said...

Don't give up so easily! u still have me :) we are gonna be friends for life, remember? those that do not appreciate your friendship, screw them. who are them towards u? some normal passerby in your life like u said. :) cheers up!

Post a Comment