Friday, December 11, 2009

results

My foundation results should be released at yesterday 5pm but due to curtin website system hang, i can only check my results today. Let me wait until so sien... -.-"


engineering mathematics 1 : 87%
engineering mathematics 2 : 85%
physics 1 : 85%
physics 2 : 84%

malaysian studies : 70% (this subject is useless)


I know many people will said it is only foundation and i m retaking almost the same thing as stpm, i should'nt proud with it. Yeah it is and i am not proud. I am happy because at least my hard work is worth. “当你尽心尽力去做一件事情时,一些小小的肯定无疑是让你更上进的原动力。” =)
Luckily i meet the requirements for scholarships application. Phew... Hope i can get it ! pray pray...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bother not about what others think.

What you sow is what you will harvest.

Keep up the good result and be confident in your future study.

just a passer-by :)

Post a Comment