Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Choice ~ University of Technology Curtin

Intro : Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Malaysia is the first offshore campus of Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia. Curtin Sarawak’s operations in Miri, Sarawak commenced in February 1999. In 2002, the new purpose-built campus in a garden opened, which is a world-class facility where stylish architecturally designed buildings complement state-of-the-art equipment and facilities coupled with sophisticated IT linkages to provide students access to the resources of Curtin, Western Australia. In November 1999, Curtin Sarawak was awarded the Multimedia Super Corridor status and was renewed in 2006.

This is the overview of my university of technology Curtin. Is it nice ? haha... I have decided to study my half year foundation n 4 year degree chemical engineering course here. I dont want to study the half year foundation but i have no choice, my STPM results are too bad. The entry requirements for STPM are B B B while for A-Level are C C C (because STPM is Malaysia standard , A-level is UK cambridge standard.) Zzz... really is wtf !

I need to pay rm6,000 for my half year foundation course and RM22,000 every year for my chemical engineer degree course. Total = RM 94,000 !!! (not including living costs) I can loan money from PTPTN = RM16,000 per year. 4 year = RM 64,000 . Aiks, I need to study hard and do something to get some scholarship and sponsor le., if not can die...

Accomodation : Curtin villa (twin sharing room with air-conditioned) Please dont say me bai ka because this is the cheapest room d. RM300 per month (i still think it's expensive but air-conditioned nuh) Haha....

I m leaving for my whole new dream soon at 18/07/2009.
Curtin, i m coming !

0 comments:

Post a Comment