Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UNIMAP tak nak

I get an offer from local university recently, University Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP). It's a microelectronic engineering degree course. Actually i m attracted to the course at the beginning as the fees are only RM 3168 per year. It's so so so cheap compare to private university, the living costs at perlis is quite low too. But after thinking deeply, i have decided to hold on my previous decision.

1st reason : I have no more confident on local education. For example, although STPM is said to be recognized by worldwide but A-Level is more preferable by collages and university. USM which claimed to be top university of malaysia can made such silly mistake in students' enrollment list.

2nd reason : I think Chemical Engineering is a better course compare to microelectronic engineering. In the future, chemical might play an important role in our daily life and thus chemical engineer will have a good and bright prospect. ^^

3rd reason : I just out of kota bharu, kelantan , i dont want to stay at another place (perlis) which is more slowly developed than my hometown. I hope i can go to explore and see a new place which is better than kota bharu. I also know that i cant really concentrate in my studies if i am not happy with what i studying or i m forced to do something.

I wont regret on my decision and i hope that it is a good decision. =)


overview of UNIMAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment