Friday, July 31, 2009

Orientation week

20/07/2009-25/07/2009

众所皆知,很多大学或是学院为了欢迎newbies 都会举办 orientation week,我的大学curtin也一样。在orientation week,除了speeches闷了一点外(其实是很多点^^),其它的activities(group cheers, mini games, detective game, group presentation for health product…)都还不错。



My Group Global Corp ~ awarded as the BEST group among the 7 groups during the StartUp Week.

Group photo of all participants


In the end of the O-Week , we have beach party at piasau boat club. It’s a very nice n very relax place.



We play beach volleyball ,tarc of war ("ba2 he2") and frisbeee there.

When the nite time approached, we have our luxurius dinner at the boat club. (lamb steak, bbq chicken wing, fried potatoes, vegetables, coleslaw, garlic bread, watermelon, banana & orange squash) The food are really really great n I ate 2 round !! Wakaka… (We no need to pay any $ for the party. Hehe… )


After that, u guys know wat I did ? I dance together at the disco hall with people although I duno how to dance. I jz shake here n shake there, jump here n jump there. Lolz…

It’s a wonderful nite =)

Nite view of the piasau boat club

0 comments:

Post a Comment