Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everything ending soon

12/05/2007: I HATE this date the most as this is the day i registered for form 6. My dad promised me to send me for A-level course at INTI college, but at last he broke his promise. I am so sad and disappointed.

13/05/2007-17/10/2008: The first 3 months is a hard time for me as i still cant accept the reality. I dont like the atmosphere at school, dont like the classmate, dont like everything. I lost 5kg through those 3 months without keep fit. Haha... But everything getting better and better after that.

18/10/2008: Time flies, my form 6 life goin to end soon. It's only 1 month left from the exact STPM exam date. I am so scared ! Wish me luck for STPM ! =)


I spent AT LEAST 240 hours or 10 full days tuition form 6 physics at this place. Geng leh. =.="

Everyone will sure like the form 6 scholarship RM1210, so do for me. Getting back this bank book made me realised that i had used up the money. Electric bill, water bill, internet bill, reference book, food catering.... were paid by using the money and it helps me a lot, appreciate it. Everything is going to end soon...

form 6 scholarship bank book

0 comments:

Post a Comment