Friday, October 31, 2008

FIRE

First of all, i very HATE people saying me zhong4 se4 qing1 you3. Damn angry when got people saying tat to me. They never think b4 saying anything and try to recall the things happened. Like i treat them very bad or not good at all.
Every BEST friend i sure got different ways of celebrate their birthday with them. If everyone the same then ma very sien. Right ? U all no need to give comment on and compare how i celebrate birthday for others. U should compare things i did for u when ur birthday compare to things ur other friends did to u and remember it.
The purpose i create this blog is to fa1 xie4 my feelings. So, anything i post or write no need to inform and get permission from any of u. Dont view my blog if u beh song when viewing it !
I share things happened at my life here, i won't like some of u , doing things silently cz scared ppl know it because i wen4 xin1 wu2 kui4. When i good with male friends, u all said me GAY, help me spread it until whole world know. When i good with female friends, u all said me zhong4 se4 qing1 you3, help me do free promotion. What things u all wan ?! Never think properly b4 u all saying anything.
Do u all dare to say how good u all treat me ? Very good because making whole world thought i m GAY ? Good because keep saying me or suan me ? Not bad because of not trusting me ? OK because dont dare to admit or put the real name when leave msg at my chat box in blog ?
U dont have qualifications to say me !!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people say i'm good to female friends only,
some people spread rumor that i'm gay too.

but does that matter? i know i'm not.

those people are just jealous, sort of like fox which fail to eat grapes and tend to say that grapes are sour. ^^

Post a Comment